Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How to face an interview?


May I come in sir?


Yes.


Good morning sir.


Good morning, please take your seat.


Thank you sir.


Mr.Syam, how are you today?


I'm fine thank you, and you?


I'm well.What is your qualification?


I attended the University of Kerala from 2003 to 2008.I graduated with a degree in Cost Accounting.


What computer skills do you have and what programs are you comfortable using?


I'm very comfortable using computers and am confident in my ability to learn any new programs.


How would you describe yourself?

I'm efficient and highly organized.This enables me to be as productive as possible on the job.


How would you feel supervising two or three other employees?


I would be comfortable in a leadership position.I have had the opportunity to supervise several employees in the past, and was able delegate efficiently, and utilize each individual talents as a part of our team.


What  is your greatest strength?


I am a trouble shooter.When there was problem at my last job, the manager would always ask me to solve it.


What is your greatest weakness?


I tend to spend too much time making sure the customer is satisfied.However I began setting time limits for myself if noticed this happening.


Why are you leaving your job?

To be honest, I wasn't considering a move, but, I saw this job posting and was intrigued by the position and the company.It sounds like an exciting opportunity and an ideal math with my qualifications.


Why do you want to work for Ravindra Paper Mills Ltd?


After following your firms progress for the last three years, I am convinced that Ravindra Paper Mills are becoming one of the market leaders and I would like to be part of the team.


What can you contribute to this company?


I have the experience, contacts and knowledge to contribute to the rapid growth of this company.


How do you evaluate success?


Success to me is knowing that my contributions positively impacted my company.


When can you begin?


As soon as you would like me yo begin.


Okay Mr.Syam, you are selected.


Thank you very much sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment