Sunday, May 13, 2012

Conversation-At a Restaurant


Good evening Sir, welcome to Mercy Inn.


Good evening!


Are you ready to order, Sir?


Yes.I'm ready to order.What's today's special?


Fried Prawns and ghee rice.


That sounds good.I'll have that.


Okay Sir.Can I get anything else?.You have a choice of potatoes.


I'll have the French fried.


Okay Sir, kindly wait your order will be delivered within 5-10 minutes.


Okay.No problem.


Sir, here you are.Enjoy your meal.


Thank you.


Sir, Would you care for something to drink?


Yes, I'd like an orange juice.


Thank you.

Sir, here you are.How was everything?


Delicious.Thank you.


Would you like anything for desert?


No thanks.I'd like the bill please.


Here is the bill Sir.


Here you are.Keep the change!


Thank you Sir! Have a nice evening!


Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment