Friday, May 11, 2012

Excuse me, Is there a fish market near here?


Hello


Hello


Do you speak English?


I speak a little English.


Your good name please?


Arjun.


Do you live here?


I had lived here two years.How can I help you?


Is there a fish market near hear?


Yes.There is one near hear on the corner.


Thank you.


Don't mention it.

At the fish market

Sir here are good verities of fish.Going cheap.Come and have a look, sir.


Hello...


Hello sir.


What verities to you have?


Tuna,Prawns,Mackerel,Crab and Sardine.What do you like sir?


How much is that prawns?


120 rupees a kilo.


That's too much.Won't you take twenty rupees off?


That means I lose.Any way since you are a regular you have it at 110 rupees.How much do you need sir?


Take two kilos.

Anything else, sir?


Yes.One kilo sardine.


Here it is.


Here's thousand rupee note.Let me have the change.


Here is the change sir.


Bye.


Bye...bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment