Monday, May 14, 2012

Did you use more electricity?


Good morning, KSEB Chadayamangalam Section, how may I help you?


Good morning Sir, this is Govindan, I have a question about my electricity bill this month.


I'd be happy to help you with that Mr.Govindan.Can I have your consumer number?


Yes.It's 4273.


Could you give me your address as well?


It's 235, Vellooppara, Chadayamangalam, Kollam, Kerala.


Yes, I have your account up on my computer.How may I help you?


The last bill I received seemed too high.

Yes.I see that it was considerably higher than last year.Did you use more electricity?


No, I don't think we used  any more electricity that the year before.


OK, I'll tell you what I can do.I'll mark this and have a supervisor take a look at the account.


Thank you.When can I expect an answer?


We should have an answer for you by the end of the week.I'll give you an inquiry number.


OK, let me get a pen....OK I'm ready.


It's 8275.


That's 8275.


Yes, that's correct.


Thank you for your help.


No comments:

Post a Comment